Tech: Indiana Jones Atari System 1 pcb problems

i just aquired an Indiana Jones and have a garbled screen(kinda like
colorful Galaga boot up screen but also blinks in different boxes). there
is no game play at all or sounds! test switch on AR pcb has no change at
all! i haven't worked on System 1 boards or Indiana but reseated all chips!

i have +5 verified at test points on both pcbs but System 1 only has lower
LED light on....is the upper LED suppose to light also?

any ideas/fixes are welcome!

TIA
Kelly

Missed that one, what was the problem?
Rick

"Pepelepew" <pepelepew9@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Missed that one, what was the problem?
> Rick
>
> "Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> changed out big blue....no change!

Hmmm, I wasted my time with the big blues on pole position too, it turned
out to be the ARII boards. I am confused, you say the game doesnt play but
you have something on the screen? This will help a little
http://pdf.textfiles.com/technical/atari_thebook.pdf