Closed

My Drive E (CD & DVD Burner) Has Disappeared

April 25, 2005 11:51:03 AM

Hi,
I had a problem yesterday where my C drive disappeared and someone wrote in
and told me to download and run Tweak UI. Now my E drive has disappeared and
I'm no longer able to burn CDs. I've tried to select drive E in Tweah UI and
nothing is happening. Please help. Thanks.

JB70
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 1:23:02 PM

Restore CD/DVD Drives to Windows Explorer: http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.h...

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"jb70" <jb70@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56530079-4658-4875-AABE-BE357AED63CD@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I had a problem yesterday where my C drive disappeared and someone wrote in
> and told me to download and run Tweak UI. Now my E drive has disappeared and
> I'm no longer able to burn CDs. I've tried to select drive E in Tweah UI and
> nothing is happening. Please help. Thanks.
>
> JB70
August 7, 2011 3:10:09 PM

Quote:

Restore CD/DVD Drives to Windows Explorer: http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.h...

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
..
"jb70" <jb70@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56530079-4658-4875-AABE-BE357AED63CD@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I had a problem yesterday where my C drive disappeared and someone wrote in
> and told me to download and run Tweak UI. Now my E drive has disappeared and
> I'm no longer able to burn CDs. I've tried to select drive E in Tweah UI and
> nothing is happening. Please help. Thanks.
>
> JB70

I had similar problem that was solved very quickly using Microsoft "FIX IT" Go to Microsoft's web-site. Easy!
August 7, 2011 3:23:10 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
!