Power problem for acer 4520

Status
Not open for further replies.

marv_02

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
when i turn on the botton, the power can not continue to supply the system. at start, there is power in the battery led light but when i turn on the power led light on for one second then stop. i gone to the shop and they tried to use new battery but does not fix the problem. he told me that it might be the power supply. can i have your suggestion regarding this problem.

marv_02

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
when i turn on the botton, the power can not continue to supply the system. at start, there is power in the battery led light but when i turn on the power led light on for one second then stop. i gone to the shop and they tried to use new battery but does not fix the problem. he told me that it might be the power supply. can i have your suggestion regarding this problem.

Dinish05

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
Hi marv_02

this is problem on motherboard power chipset .So u need to identify which is ic for power is damaged and need to replace that particular ic chipset only..

If anything give me a call 0195044611

Hi :)

How do you know he is even on the same continent as you ...this is an International site....

And I don't think the Moderators will be pleased with you giving him your number... that's ignoring all the junk phone calls you are about to get, by posting your phone number on here ...lol

All the best Brett :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS