Dell RAM chip

I just ordered a 512MB RAM chip for my Dell 2400. Will it arrive via
USPS or Federal Express? I remember my Dell system arrived thru FedEx, but
that was 1.5 years ago.
5 answers Last reply
More about dell chip

    UPS

    History Fan wrote:
    > I just ordered a 512MB RAM chip for my Dell 2400. Will it arrive
    > via USPS or Federal Express? I remember my Dell system arrived thru
    > FedEx, but that was 1.5 years ago.

    Could be DHL. That's what my Power supply came through.

    "Steffo" <steffo@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > UPS
    >
    > History Fan wrote:
    >> I just ordered a 512MB RAM chip for my Dell 2400. Will it arrive
    >> via USPS or Federal Express? I remember my Dell system arrived thru
    >> FedEx, but that was 1.5 years ago.

    My Dell stuff comes by way of Puralator. But then again I live in Canada.
    Funny thing, even though Dell ships TO me by Puralator, I ship stuff BACK to
    them by UPS. Go figure.

    --
    Canadians can now get a free PhotoIpod. Just go to:
    http://myfreephotoipod.com/?id=277

    > Could be DHL. That's what my Power supply came through.
    >

    > "Steffo" <steffo@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> UPS
    >>
    >> History Fan wrote:
    >>> I just ordered a 512MB RAM chip for my Dell 2400. Will it arrive
    >>> via USPS or Federal Express? I remember my Dell system arrived thru
    >>> FedEx, but that was 1.5 years ago.

    I just found out the Dell RAM chip will be delivered via DHL.

    "History Fan" <IreallyHATEspam@IREALLYhateSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > I just ordered a 512MB RAM chip for my Dell 2400. Will it arrive via
    > USPS or Federal Express? I remember my Dell system arrived thru FedEx,
    > but that was 1.5 years ago.

    I just successfully installed the 512MB RAM chip into my Dell 2400. It
    was a bit tricky, though. Wires and cables were in the way, and I have
    thick fingers. Made for some tricky maneuvering. Hope I didn't damage
    anything.

Dell Chip RAM Computers