Bt Broadband ASDL Voyager 205 Router

I get this error message, "Cant get registry value: key=Software\BT Voyager
ASDL Router\ASDL value=driver type" Every time i try to install my bt router.

Please help

You should post to a location which supports your router. This newsgroup
supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software only. Also
check the support section for the router you're running, or with your
Internet Service Provider.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC