Tektronics O-scope for sale with new probe in NH

Last response: in Video Games
April 9, 2005 7:09:01 PM

If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
gets used though.

Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use it.
It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.

Here are some pictures
http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/

$100 or best offer.
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 7:50:37 PM

Guys, someone offer him $70 or $80 bucks for this thing - its a good scope

--
Art
"Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
> If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
> gets used though.
>
> Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
> I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
> it.
> It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
> stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
>
> Here are some pictures
> http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
>
> $100 or best offer.

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 7:50:38 PM

I emailed him the day the original post was made and never heard back.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:hXb6e.1710$b92.177@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Guys, someone offer him $70 or $80 bucks for this thing - its a good scope
>
> --
> Art
> "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
>> gets used though.
>>
>> Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
>> I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
>> it.
>> It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
>> stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
>>
>> Here are some pictures
>> http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
>>
>> $100 or best offer.

April 10, 2005 8:00:08 PM

If he would only ship it. My bet it would be sold.

"Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
> If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
> gets used though.
>
> Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
> I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
> it.
> It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
> stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
>
> Here are some pictures
> http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
>
> $100 or best offer.

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 8:32:35 PM

Hey Steve... I emailed you back saying it was still available and asking
where you were located. Maybe the email got filtered out or something.

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I emailed him the day the original post was made and never heard back.
>

> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
>
> "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
> wrote in message news:hXb6e.1710$b92.177@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> > Guys, someone offer him $70 or $80 bucks for this thing - its a good
scope

> > --
> > Art
> > "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >> If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer
it
> >> gets used though.
> >>
> >> Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
> >> I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
> >> it.
> >> It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to
some
> >> stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
> >>
> >> Here are some pictures
> >> http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
> >>
> >> $100 or best offer.

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 8:37:04 PM

I may end up doing that if no one wants to come pick it up. It will not be
cheap though. Shipping stuff like this makes me nervous.

!