Tektronics O-scope for sale with new probe in NH

If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
gets used though.

Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use it.
It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.

Here are some pictures
http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/

$100 or best offer.
5 answers Last reply
More about tektronics scope sale probe
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Guys, someone offer him $70 or $80 bucks for this thing - its a good scope

    --
    Art
    "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
    > gets used though.
    >
    > Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
    > I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
    > it.
    > It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
    > stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
    >
    > Here are some pictures
    > http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
    >
    > $100 or best offer.

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I emailed him the day the original post was made and never heard back.

    --
    -Steve P.

    All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    wrote in message news:hXb6e.1710$b92.177@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > Guys, someone offer him $70 or $80 bucks for this thing - its a good scope
    >
    > --
    > Art
    > "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
    >> gets used though.
    >>
    >> Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
    >> I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
    >> it.
    >> It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
    >> stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
    >>
    >> Here are some pictures
    >> http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
    >>
    >> $100 or best offer.

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    If he would only ship it. My bet it would be sold.

    "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer it
    > gets used though.
    >
    > Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
    > I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
    > it.
    > It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
    > stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
    >
    > Here are some pictures
    > http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
    >
    > $100 or best offer.

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hey Steve... I emailed you back saying it was still available and asking
    where you were located. Maybe the email got filtered out or something.

    "Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I emailed him the day the original post was made and never heard back.
    >

    > --
    > -Steve P.
    >
    > All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus
    >
    > "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
    > wrote in message news:hXb6e.1710$b92.177@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
    > > Guys, someone offer him $70 or $80 bucks for this thing - its a good
    scope

    > > --
    > > Art
    > > "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > >> If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer
    it
    > >> gets used though.
    > >>
    > >> Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
    > >> I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
    > >> it.
    > >> It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to
    some
    > >> stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
    > >>
    > >> Here are some pictures
    > >> http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
    > >>
    > >> $100 or best offer.

  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I may end up doing that if no one wants to come pick it up. It will not be
    cheap though. Shipping stuff like this makes me nervous.

    "John Hacker" <TMC@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > If he would only ship it. My bet it would be sold.
    >
    > "Jason Souza" <jsouza@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > > If no one is intereted it gets buried in the basement. I would prefer
    it
    > > gets used though.
    > >
    > > Local pickup only in Nashua NH.
    > > I bought this working, but never tested because I don't know how to use
    > > it.
    > > It is just taking up space and the hobby is taking the back seat to some
    > > stuff so I will not learn how to use this any time soon.
    > >
    > > Here are some pictures
    > > http://www.souzaonline.com/Sale/Scope/
    > >
    > > $100 or best offer.

Games Video Video Games