Tech: Any good website for Tron restoration/repairs

i have a couple Tron cabs just aquired and just have harnesses in them.
first timer on Tron!!!

is there a good website to help assist my restoration/repairs process? i
have a couple Tron boardsets but do not know what else(pcbs) they need and
if switcher is possible!

TIA
Kelly
6 answers Last reply
More about tech good website tron restoration repairs

    www.kineplex.com is the best. I got two restored using his experience
    and links. Go to rod's arcade to get the info.

    I am working on one here, just getting started but I have it working, there
    are also links to other Tron projects on the lower right -
    http://home.earthlink.net/~rescuetron/

    "Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > i have a couple Tron cabs just aquired and just have harnesses in them.
    > first timer on Tron!!!
    >
    > is there a good website to help assist my restoration/repairs process? i
    > have a couple Tron boardsets but do not know what else(pcbs) they need and
    > if switcher is possible!
    >
    > TIA
    > Kelly

    ahh, thanks for the sites.....good stuff there!

    i am going to put in a switcher in at least one of these....is there a site
    that shows installation or at least directions?

    thanks,
    Kelly

    "Jadyre" <jadyre@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > www.kineplex.com is the best. I got two restored using his experience
    > and links. Go to rod's arcade to get the info.

    oh yeah, and do you need to still have the power supply(pcb on left) still
    in cab when putting in a switcher?

    "Jadyre" <jadyre@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > www.kineplex.com is the best. I got two restored using his experience
    > and links. Go to rod's arcade to get the info.

    If for whatever reason you happen to have an extra harness left over,
    PLEASE contact me I need it.

    Good luck with the restores.

    sein

    seinologist@REMOVEhotmail.com

    On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:41:24 -0500, "Kelly Ray"

    On 2005-04-10 00:13:55 -0500, "Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> said:

    > ahh, thanks for the sites.....good stuff there!
    >
    > i am going to put in a switcher in at least one of these....is there a
    > site that shows installation or at least directions?

    If you want to go switcher (I did also) use the MCR kit from
    www.wizzesworkshop.com. However, be warned that you may get a lot of
    hum out of it...I sure did.

    If your original power supply is not corroded, consider just rebuilding it.

Games Video Video Games