Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the FA Cup.

2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.

"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the FA
Cup.

> 2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.

They are showing 3 of the Quarter Finals:
Bolton v Arsenal Sat 12:00
Southampton v Man U Sat 17:00
and Leicester v Blackburn Sun 13:00
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4312215.stm

--
Michael Murray

Michael Murray wrote:
> "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the
>> FA Cup.
>>
>> 2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.
>>

> They are showing 3 of the Quarter Finals:
> Bolton v Arsenal Sat 12:00
> Southampton v Man U Sat 17:00
> and Leicester v Blackburn Sun 13:00
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4312215.stm

When I typed it they had only announced the 1 (ie their 1st choice pick)

MrT

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:11:12 -0000, "Marc Robbins"
<marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Michael Murray wrote:
>> "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the
>>> FA Cup.
>>>
>>> 2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.
>>>

>> They are showing 3 of the Quarter Finals:
>> Bolton v Arsenal Sat 12:00
>> Southampton v Man U Sat 17:00
>> and Leicester v Blackburn Sun 13:00
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4312215.stm
>
>When I typed it they had only announced the 1 (ie their 1st choice pick)

Even though that news article was dated Weds middayish, it also said
that it was pending the results of the replays... so I guess had Nottm
Forest got through, they'd have plumped for Newcastle instead of one
of the other two.

--
MrT
#agcm on Undernet