Dear BBC

Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the FA Cup.

2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.
3 answers Last reply
More about dear

    "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the FA
    Cup.

    > 2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.

    They are showing 3 of the Quarter Finals:
    Bolton v Arsenal Sat 12:00
    Southampton v Man U Sat 17:00
    and Leicester v Blackburn Sun 13:00
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4312215.stm

    --
    Michael Murray

    Michael Murray wrote:
    > "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the
    >> FA Cup.
    >>
    >> 2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.
    >>

    > They are showing 3 of the Quarter Finals:
    > Bolton v Arsenal Sat 12:00
    > Southampton v Man U Sat 17:00
    > and Leicester v Blackburn Sun 13:00
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4312215.stm

    When I typed it they had only announced the 1 (ie their 1st choice pick)

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:11:12 -0000, "Marc Robbins"
    <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >Michael Murray wrote:
    >> "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> Could you please remember that there is more than just 1 side in the
    >>> FA Cup.
    >>>
    >>> 2 in a row was bad enough, but it is now 4 in a row.
    >>>

    >> They are showing 3 of the Quarter Finals:
    >> Bolton v Arsenal Sat 12:00
    >> Southampton v Man U Sat 17:00
    >> and Leicester v Blackburn Sun 13:00
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/4312215.stm
    >
    >When I typed it they had only announced the 1 (ie their 1st choice pick)

    Even though that news article was dated Weds middayish, it also said
    that it was pending the results of the replays... so I guess had Nottm
    Forest got through, they'd have plumped for Newcastle instead of one
    of the other two.

    --
    MrT
    #agcm on Undernet