Fido reception sux!

Last response: in Network Providers
May 8, 2004 4:13:56 AM

Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
using a M55......

More about : fido reception sux

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 9:07:20 AM

Can't even make a call on Sumas Mtn.. My fido works fine :)

"Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
> Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
> using a M55......

Anonymous
May 10, 2004 5:21:00 AM

So whats ur point in south Aldergrove it sux. If I were on top of a
mountain any cell works....
"mistaroboto" <mistaroboto@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Can't even make a call on Sumas Mtn.. My fido works fine :)
>
> "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
> > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and
that
> > using a M55......

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 8:05:37 AM

nagra sux? or fido sux? to me both sux...

"Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
> Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
> using a M55......

Anonymous
May 25, 2004 4:48:47 PM

U mean Niagara......learn how to spell first......then comment on
reception......

"OPEN ROM 10" <airzuply@atyahoo.com> wrote in message
> nagra sux? or fido sux? to me both sux...
>
> "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
> > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and
that
> > using a M55......

Anonymous
May 26, 2004 12:15:24 PM

"MaRkiE ShOoTs" <marco@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:p NKsc.21643$sr3.578931@news20.bellglobal.com...
> U mean Niagara......learn how to spell first......then comment on
> reception......

Rofl, can I hang out with you guys?

JMR
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 7:40:22 PM

In article <lCzsc.6598$iCJ1.718@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>,
"OPEN ROM 10" <airzuply@atyahoo.com> wrote:

> nagra sux? or fido sux? to me both sux...
>
> "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
> > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
> > using a M55......

FYI, I have no problems with Fido reception in Aldergrove, BC. I could
never use my Rogers phone here, though.

If OP wants to post the exact area the problem is in I'll confirm... I
can confirm there's no reception at Aldergrove Lake, but I wouldn't
expect any.

--
Steven Fisher; sdfisher@spamcop.net
"Morituri Nolumus Mori."