Fido reception sux!

Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
using a M55......
6 answers Last reply
More about fido reception

    Can't even make a call on Sumas Mtn.. My fido works fine :)

    "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
    > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
    > using a M55......

    So whats ur point in south Aldergrove it sux. If I were on top of a
    mountain any cell works....
    "mistaroboto" <mistaroboto@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Can't even make a call on Sumas Mtn.. My fido works fine :)
    >
    > "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
    > > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and
    that
    > > using a M55......

    nagra sux? or fido sux? to me both sux...

    "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
    > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
    > using a M55......

    U mean Niagara......learn how to spell first......then comment on
    reception......

    "MaRkiE ShOoTs" <marco@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > U mean Niagara......learn how to spell first......then comment on
    > reception......

    Rofl, can I hang out with you guys?

    JMR

    In article <lCzsc.6598$iCJ1.718@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>,
    "OPEN ROM 10" <airzuply@atyahoo.com> wrote:

    > nagra sux? or fido sux? to me both sux...
    >
    > "Nagra_Sux" <nagra_sux@telus.net> wrote in message
    > > Fido reception sux in Aldergrove, B.C. Dropped calls everywhere and that
    > > using a M55......

    FYI, I have no problems with Fido reception in Aldergrove, BC. I could
    never use my Rogers phone here, though.

    If OP wants to post the exact area the problem is in I'll confirm... I
    can confirm there's no reception at Aldergrove Lake, but I wouldn't
    expect any.

    --
    Steven Fisher; sdfisher@spamcop.net
    "Morituri Nolumus Mori."