WTB Williams Control Panel Interface PCB

I have a joust that I am working on and the 2nd player wings wont flap.
I put a control panel interface board in from a stargate and
everything works fine so it must be something in the board or that
ribbon cable. Does anyone have one for sale/trade?
Tim
2 answers Last reply
More about williams control panel interface

    I have a defender that wouldn't recognize the control panel. I
    replaced the interface board and it still didnt' work. I got the board
    from Andre at www.arcadesolution.com so I was pretty sure the board
    worked.

    He suggested checking for corrosion on the 20-pin header on the CPU
    where that board plugs in, and for a quick fix to try taking some fine
    sand paper and clean the pins. Sure enough that took care of it.

    Doug

    well my stargate board works in there just fine ...I am wondering about
    that ribbon cable though
    thanks for the tip about Andres sight
    tim

Control Panel Games Video Video Games