WTB Williams Control Panel Interface PCB

I have a joust that I am working on and the 2nd player wings wont flap.
I put a control panel interface board in from a stargate and
everything works fine so it must be something in the board or that
ribbon cable. Does anyone have one for sale/trade?
Tim

I have a defender that wouldn't recognize the control panel. I
replaced the interface board and it still didnt' work. I got the board
from Andre at www.arcadesolution.com so I was pretty sure the board
worked.

He suggested checking for corrosion on the 20-pin header on the CPU
where that board plugs in, and for a quick fix to try taking some fine
sand paper and clean the pins. Sure enough that took care of it.

Doug

well my stargate board works in there just fine ...I am wondering about
that ribbon cable though
thanks for the tip about Andres sight
tim