Solved

Laptop recommendation

So the high-end gaming laptop kind of flamed out. Besides, I got my desktop up and running again so I'm happy.

I have a question about running C&C: The First Decade/Battlefield 1942/SimCity4 & The Sims 1 & 2 with the expansions. Could I run those on a laptop with, say Intel's HD Graphics 3000 or 4000? I realize they are integrated graphics and probably wouldn't seem as powerful, but I'm looking for more...all-around performance. I know that really doesn't make sense...I really can't find the term I'm looking for. Sorry.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about laptop recommendation
  1. All of those games that you listed should run "okay" on an HD4000 IGP. Not terrific but playable
  2. So I should look for something moderately powerful if I would like full speed then?

Like a GTX460m?
  3. Best answer
    the best cheap gaming laptop available is AMD A8-3520M but you can buy AMD A10-4600 for almost the same price next month also those AMD laptop CPUs are more efficient for gaming
  4. those AMD laptops CPUs have the best integrated GPU ,i am sure this integrated graphics card will be enough for the games you listed
  5. I found a laptop with an A8-3520m that has a Radeon HD 6620G. I'm sure I can do better.

Why I brought up the GTX460m is the fact that there's an ASUS laptop with an i7 but it's like 1200 at Best Buy. I can get it, but I have other things I need to get also.
  6. Best answer selected by TechnoBowl.
  7. if you can do better so try to find core i3 with amd 7600m,6800m or nvidia gt650,555m
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Graphics