Log on Question

Hi all... I have only one account on my computer. When starting, the
computer for some reason doesn't open this account and to get to my
account I have to log off and then log in with my account on the log on
page. As I said there is only one account on the machine, it is set as
administrator and I have deleted even the quest account trying to fix
this problem. This problem only occurred after the latest set of updates
to XP. Anyone got a clue as to what's going on and how I can fix it?

Newfdog

I had a similar problem after updating and ended up having to do a system
restore to fix it. I no longer update windows as it keeps causing more
problems than solving......