t68i +tungsten t3 help

tinman

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Hi,

Im trying to setup my GPRS on my Tungsten T3 connecting it to my t68i via
bluetooth. I have the bluetooth working between them but get an error
connecting with webpro ( the software browser on my T3 ).
I have the $5.00 500kb dataplan on my phone (using the $5 plan until i see
that this can work then will go unlimited). the error I get is
" No DNS Servers were specified. Please check that your network settings are
correct, and try again. [Comm.9]
At this point I seem to be connected but get this error. My setup is as
follows:

Under NETWORK in the T3
Service : Fido
User Name: fido
Password: fido
Connection: Fidoland
under Details
Connection Type: PPP
Idle Timeout: Never
Query Dns: checked
IP Address: checked
under Script
Send: ATZ
Send CR:
Send: AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet.fido.ca","0.0.0.0",0,0
Send CR:
Send: AT+CGQREQ=1.0.0.0.0.0
Send CR:
Send: ATD*99***1#