Open/Save Dialog Issue...

Hello,

I don't know if anyone else has had this, but recently, for reasons I
cannot discover, the display of file & directories in the Open & Save
dialogs have been reversed. This does not affect files dealt with in
Windows Explorer or whatever you want to call it, but it DOES affect FTP
listings.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Sam Vere.
1 answer Last reply
More about open save dialog issue

    Clicking the top of the column, in the Header area of any column, will reverse the sort order.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Sam Vere" <sam_vere@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:op.sps89rsd4eu11d@kirika...
    Hello,

    I don't know if anyone else has had this, but recently, for reasons I
    cannot discover, the display of file & directories in the Open & Save
    dialogs have been reversed. This does not affect files dealt with in
    Windows Explorer or whatever you want to call it, but it DOES affect FTP
    listings.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Sam Vere.

Dialog Windows XP