Charlie

Need any available info about a Merit Pit Boss II.What games are on the
crt 250 rev A? What are the dip settings? Thanks for any info!!

Have you contacted (preferably by phone) the manufacturer
www.meritind.com yet?

Charlie

Ken Layton wrote:
> Have you contacted (preferably by phone) the manufacturer
> www.meritind.com yet?

Thanks, Ken. Will they still give info on these old machines? I was
hoping one of the regular posters here could give me the information I
need.