Hi..
I'm trying to send picture and when my friend received it, it was all
numbers and letters. It used to never be like that. I can't remember if I
have change the setting or not. Can anyone help me?? I have Outlook
Express.
Thanks,
Lauria

--
Lauria

Sounds like your friend doesn't have the appropriate software to convert the
data in the file to a picture. What file type are you sending? JPG, GIF,
PNG, BMP, etc. What software are they trying to view it in? Outlook,
Outlook Express, IE, etc.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com