Arcade legends parts

Hello all. I bought a Arcade Legends and found there is no parts list
in
them. I'm used to working on pinball machines. anyone tell me where I
might get a parts list for the machine and where is the best place to
buy parts? Why i'm at it what parts whould you have on hand? Thanks

Jim Davis

It is the Ultracade version. I was just looking for a manual incase
something broke. I'm not used to Arcade games I'm used to pinball
machines. I would think that if something broke the person I buy the
parts from would want a part #. is this pretty much generic parts?
Thanks

Jim
matt wrote:
> What parts are you looking for? Is this the Ultracade version? Most
of the
> parts on that game are generic Happ or Imperial items.
>
> If it didnt come with a parts list one probably doesn't exist outside
of the
> conversion manual.
>
> --
> Matt
> M and M Electronics
> 6661 Stanford Ranch Road
> Suite F, PMB 105
> Rocklin, Ca 95677
> 916-275-5871
> "Jim Davis" <fty9ers@surewest.net> wrote in message
> > Hello all. I bought a Arcade Legends and found there is no parts
list
> > in
> > them. I'm used to working on pinball machines. anyone tell me where
> > might get a parts list for the machine and where is the best place
> > buy parts? Why i'm at it what parts whould you have on hand? Thanks
> >

> > Jim Davis

Thanks matt!