FS:FT: Gaplus, Galaga 3 PCB

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Galaga 3 PCB, 100% Working.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Price? Trade? Location?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Price? Trade? Location?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Calm down man, I was "chastising" anyone. I was on my laptop at the
time and it's easier to type short, to the point messages there. The
double post was an accident caused by my server lagging.

Why not just send an email? Because I'm sure other people might like
the same information. It's usually easier to post it than to answer
100 emails for the same thing.

Why does the location matter? Because it is usually not very cost
effective to pay for shipping from Australia or Asia. The internet is
worldwide. An idea of what price range or trade items is nice,
otherwise most people put "make offer" on the post.

Since this seems to be a sensitive post, I will simply remove my other
reply. Good luck with you board sale.

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Why does everyone feel this incredible need to post chastising someone for
not putting a location or some such? If you wanna know, why not just write
the person an email and ask the question? If you're truly interested an
off group email applies anyway, so why waste your time poking at someone for
no real reason?

/b

http://www.tutankham.com