Anybody want Top Gunner parts?

I got an upright Konami Top Gunner with a very bad (water/mold)
cabinet. I'm hoping the monitor is good, and it has no burn. In case
anybody would come and get it, the only other thing I'd take would be
the switching power supply, and it's yours free. The marquee looks to
be cut down to fit that cabinet. The control panel and boards look
good. I guess I could ship parts, but I'd want a little money then.
It's in Morgantown, WV. Email is wvpinballguy at aol dot com.
Mark

I am looking for both the plastic monitor bezel and the graphic bezel.
The graphic bezel is hard to describe, but the one I'm looking for is
on www.kineplex.com/topgunner.htm

On 10 Apr 2005 12:24:14 -0700, wvpinballguy@aol.com wrote:

> I got an upright Konami Top Gunner with a very bad (water/mold)
>cabinet. I'm hoping the monitor is good, and it has no burn. In case
>anybody would come and get it, the only other thing I'd take would be
>the switching power supply, and it's yours free. The marquee looks to
>be cut down to fit that cabinet. The control panel and boards look
>good. I guess I could ship parts, but I'd want a little money then.
>It's in Morgantown, WV. Email is wvpinballguy at aol dot com.
>Mark

Kineplex Systems of Lima, Ohio
http://www.kineplex.com

TRENDING THREADS