Req: Help with signing on a secure site.

I can sign in on all sites except one.. secure ones I mean. On this
particular one, I click on the sign in .. it shows very briefly and
then disappears.. I then right click on the "sign in", to come up in
another window.. and it comes up that page cant be displayed and this
shows in the address bar: javascript:claim('/sso')
Now on all other secure sites, I get in.. checking, etc.. on my laptop
I even get into the one giving me problems.. I have no idea what that
java thing means.. I used to be able to get in. Is it maybe some
conflict with some kind of program, etc...? Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about signing secure site

    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

    How to troubleshoot situations where you cannot complete MSN sign-up or connect to SSL secured (128-Bit) Web sites by using Int:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444&Product=winxp

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Jacquie" <sunni339@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c17r61tslvqgielqn2317sn3l2ckj3rtik@4ax.com...
    >I can sign in on all sites except one.. secure ones I mean. On this
    > particular one, I click on the sign in .. it shows very briefly and
    > then disappears.. I then right click on the "sign in", to come up in
    > another window.. and it comes up that page cant be displayed and this
    > shows in the address bar: javascript:claim('/sso')
    > Now on all other secure sites, I get in.. checking, etc.. on my laptop
    > I even get into the one giving me problems.. I have no idea what that
    > java thing means.. I used to be able to get in. Is it maybe some
    > conflict with some kind of program, etc...? Thanks for any help.

Windows XP