Req: Help with signing on a secure site.

Tags:
  • Windows XP
April 26, 2005 5:46:59 AM

I can sign in on all sites except one.. secure ones I mean. On this
particular one, I click on the sign in .. it shows very briefly and
then disappears.. I then right click on the "sign in", to come up in
another window.. and it comes up that page cant be displayed and this
shows in the address bar: javascript:claim('/sso')
Now on all other secure sites, I get in.. checking, etc.. on my laptop
I even get into the one giving me problems.. I have no idea what that
java thing means.. I used to be able to get in. Is it maybe some
conflict with some kind of program, etc...? Thanks for any help.

More about : req signing secure site

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 1:33:54 PM

How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

How to troubleshoot situations where you cannot complete MSN sign-up or connect to SSL secured (128-Bit) Web sites by using Int:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444&Product=winxp

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509