I have been using Netscape Mail for years and find it very user friendly.
However, about a week ago, the small information window that normally comes
up to tell me how many messages I have and then dissappears, stopped
dissappearing. It now comes up once and stays until I reboot. It doesn't
happen all the time but once it does, the only way to get rid of it is to
reboot. I tried using Thunderbird for a few days and it does the same thing.
I am using XP Home Addition with all the updates and the latest Netscape
software.

"Silver Fox" <SilverFox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been using Netscape Mail for years and find it very user
>friendly.
> However, about a week ago, the small information window that normally
> comes
> up to tell me how many messages I have and then dissappears, stopped
> dissappearing. It now comes up once and stays until I reboot. It
> doesn't
> happen all the time but once it does, the only way to get rid of it is
> reboot. I tried using Thunderbird for a few days and it does the same
> thing.
> I am using XP Home Addition with all the updates and the latest
> Netscape
> software.

Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome
Screen
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148

--
William