hello,
sorry about the delay,i have mailed you a jpg of each screen
shot you asked for again the actual video in the media player showing
the problem did NOT save in the pic,i followed your instructions
precisely and dont understand what the deal there is,as for the gspot
prog,and all other players for that matter they all play any of these
problem vids fine,it has to be in wmp10 imho.....anyway thanks again
for the help and will be watching for your reply

have a great day
doktrb

Hi Doktrb:

Thanks for your reply!

It's very weird that you cannot take a snap shot of the split screen.
However, I have checked the result of GSpot, and it seems to be MPEG-1
(i.e. VCD format). These MPEG-1 video should be played normally even
though without third-party codec. Therefore, let's uninstall and then
reinstall the Windows Media Player 10 as below:

1. Uninstall Windows Media Player 10 from the Add or Remove Programs in
Control Panel and then reboot the system.

Note: If you are unable to find the Windows Media Player 10 in the Add or
Remove Programs list, check mark the 'Show updates' on the top right hand
corner of the Add or Remove Programs window.

Note: After uninstall the WMP 10, your system will roll back to WMP 9 or
WMP 8, you can test this issue on the old version.

2. Download WMP 10 from the following Microsoft Web site:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/2/a/12a31f29-2fa9-4f50-b95d-e45ef70
13f87/MP10Setup.exe

And then double-click the setup file to install it. Test the issue again.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Tom Che

Microsoft Online Partner Support