So the thing is I got a gift card from a family for costco enough to buy a laptop and so im stuck picking from there website which isnt a big deal but im not sure which one is the best so any help is appreciated thank you here is the link to there lap top section
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15.6 would be prefered but could deal with 14 or 17 nothing smaller then 14 though
3. What screen resolution do you want? any?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? little of both
5. How much battery life do you need? Good amount for going to class so say 3-4 hours?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Yes I play world of warcraft and starcraft I don'y play on super high settings but I want something that could run decent settings smoothly and without lag
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Nothing that comes to mind i will be using this for college Biology major
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Not sure but again for college and gaming
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? about 2 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? atleast dvd
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I dislike dell and toshiba had problems with toshiba customer service and havnt heard good things about dell but if someone thinks it is good i will try it out again
13. What country do you live in? U.S.A
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.