software distribution 2.0

HELP. an update came into my computer(software
distribution 2.0) and now my computer keeps kicking me
out of certain areas. how do i get rid of this software
distribution 2.0 someone please help me

I BOUGHT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2004 I WAS PLAYING ON IT & DECIDED TO ADD AN ADD
BUT DIDENT DO IT PROPERLY NOW IT WONT PLAY AT ALL ITS SAYING WRONG DISC
FORMAT PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME