2 copies of windows on same drive?

I think that I installed 2 copies of windows xp sp2 on my master hard drive
because there is alot of used GB after a complete reinstall. How would I tell
if I have 2 XP's running and how would i fix this?

HOW TO Edit the Boot.ini File in Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q289022

In XP, press WinKey-Break,(or start/run 'sysdm.cpl'), Advanced Tab, "Start Up and Recovery" area, Settings button, then edit the old
line out with the edit button. Reboot, and delete the files for the old OS. Don't format C:, you need stuff in C: root.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509