Tech: Indiana Jones/ System 1 pcb

ok, here's what i have(updated repost) and hopefully i can get someone out
here to help that is decent/good at these System 1 boards....i know nothing!

i have garbage/colorful blocks all over screen with just system 1 pcb
plugged in and that's it! is this normal look without a main pcb plugged
into it? (also, the top LED is off but have 5v on test points...is there
anything that i should look for on this pcb?)

when i plug up the Indiana onto the system 1, about half the blocks
blink(but still same look)!

any ideas??
Kelly

Not sure how to fix yours, but I do know that with no cartridge you do
get something like "NO CARTRIDGE" displayed on the screen... shouldn't
be garbage...

Kelly Ray wrote:
> ok, here's what i have(updated repost) and hopefully i can get someone out
> here to help that is decent/good at these System 1 boards....i know nothing!
>
> i have garbage/colorful blocks all over screen with just system 1 pcb
> plugged in and that's it! is this normal look without a main pcb plugged
> into it? (also, the top LED is off but have 5v on test points...is there
> anything that i should look for on this pcb?)
>
> when i plug up the Indiana onto the system 1, about half the blocks
> blink(but still same look)!
>
> any ideas??
> Kelly

ok....good info! didn't know that.

thanks!

"Shawn Pauling" <spauling23@cox.net> wrote in message
> Not sure how to fix yours, but I do know that with no cartridge you do get
> something like "NO CARTRIDGE" displayed on the screen... shouldn't be
> garbage...
>

> Kelly Ray wrote:
>> ok, here's what i have(updated repost) and hopefully i can get someone
>> out here to help that is decent/good at these System 1 boards....i know
>> nothing!
>>
>> i have garbage/colorful blocks all over screen with just system 1 pcb
>> plugged in and that's it! is this normal look without a main pcb plugged
>> into it? (also, the top LED is off but have 5v on test points...is there
>> anything that i should look for on this pcb?)
>>
>> when i plug up the Indiana onto the system 1, about half the blocks
>> blink(but still same look)!
>>
>> any ideas??
>> Kelly

TRENDING THREADS