NVIDIA IS THE BEST!!!!!

dhlucke

Polypheme
*walks up, standing as tall as possible, shouting with the biggest voice possible*

<b>NVIDIA!!! NVIDIA!!! NVIDIA!!!</b>

You all better recognize Nvidia for its greatness!

From now on I am the official Nvidia spokesperson.

<font color=red>LA</font color=red> <font color=blue>LA</font color=blue><font color=green> LA</font color=green> <font color=orange> LA</font color=orange> <font color=purple> LA</font color=purple><font color=yellow> LA</font color=yellow>

dhlucke

Polypheme
NVIDIA!!!

Let's all chant together now....

NVIDIA!!!
NVIDIA!!!
NVIDIA!!!
NVIDIA!!!
NVIDIA!!!

<font color=red>LA</font color=red> <font color=blue>LA</font color=blue><font color=green> LA</font color=green> <font color=orange> LA</font color=orange> <font color=purple> LA</font color=purple><font color=yellow> LA</font color=yellow>

dhlucke

Polypheme
You know you want to make sweet love to your Nvidia card.

dhlucke

Polypheme
No way. I can't wait to buy a GeForce 600MX!

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
no way man!!! next to the banshee 1 the ati rage II was the best card ever!

wpdclan.com counter-strike game server - 66.150.155.52:27015
now featuring valve security module!

dhlucke

Polypheme
Stealth all the way!

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
I had a student just tell me his FX 5200 card kicks @ss... getting 99fps in UT04... he is likely chanting NVIDIA with you... I even read part of the buyers guide concerning the 5200 to him...

<font color=red><b>NF7-S/Mobile Barton 2600+
211x11.5 1.808v SLK900A
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200
Sapphire 9500np-Toasted</font color=red><font color=black>
NF7-S/Barton 2500+
200x11.5 1.76v
512MB XMS PC2700
XFX Ti4200

dhlucke

Polypheme
Wanna touch my wings?

dhlucke

Polypheme
The 5200SE is the best! Nothing can beat it!

agcheavin

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004
It's sad to see a forum identity finaly lose it, Nvidia cards = BETA video recorders, both good in their day but now alass there time has past.

Please, step back from the keyboard, lie down and have a rest, you may not own the best video card on the market but by the sounds of it your the first on your block with his own padded room.

Plenty of rest, take it easy, and do everything the nice men in their white coats ask you to do..hopefully in time you will be able to deal with reality.

If theres anything any of us can do to help you in your time of (obvious) need, just let us know.

Gary

<font color=red>AMD 2700 XP<font color=red>
<font color=red>Gecube 9800 pro Extreme<font color=red>
<font color=blue>ASUS A7N8X deluxe<font color=blue>
<font color=blue>1024 meg Dual Channel DDR 3200<font color=blue>

BTW, which fairy are you, <b>D</b>awn or <b>D</b>usk?

Despite Scammy's statements about the origins of your nick I'm now certain that that's what the 'D' stands for.

No wonder you've swithced to nV. :lol:

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

coolsquirtle

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2003
shut up u fanATic!
go kiss ur 9800's ass while we chant for the might 6800Ultra
nVIDIA!!
nVIDIA!!
nVIDIA!!
nVIDIA!!nVIDIA!!nVIDIA!!nVIDIA!!nVIDIA!!nVIDIA!!
nVIDIA!!
nVIDIA!!
nVIDIA!!

RIP Block Heater....HELLO P4~~~~~
120% nVidia Fanboy+119% Money Fanboy
GeForce 6800 Ultra--> The Way we thought FX 5800Ultra is meant to be played
THGC's resident Asian and nVboy :D

Looking at your post I now realize why <A HREF="http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=15984" target="_new">nV boss JHH went nutz</A>;

nVIDIAnVIDIAnVIDIAnV IDIAnV IDIAnV IDIAnv IDIA nV <b>IDEA ENVY</b>. :evil:

Old news, but when I saw that, I just chuckled.

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

agcheavin

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004
Gary huddles into the foetal position, sucks his thumb and whimpers, harsh, that's all I can say...how cruel, my 9800 pro is like a member of the family......

slowly but surely Gary cries himself to sleep, a beaten, broken man as he listens to the howls of derision from the followers of the Nvidia subspecies.

LOL

<font color=red>AMD 2700 XP<font color=red>
<font color=red>Gecube 9800 pro Extreme<font color=red>
<font color=blue>ASUS A7N8X deluxe<font color=blue>
<font color=blue>1024 meg Dual Channel DDR 3200<font color=blue>

dhlucke

Polypheme
I knew you'd be with me. Now go get me a beer Squirrel.