Gauntlet Tech Question Play 1 & 2 on same board

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hi, I am looking for info on how to play both Gauntlet 1 and 2 on the
same board. Is there a kit or does somebode have the info in how to do
it to pass on?? Thanks in advance!

Troy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Cool thanks!

Troy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

In article <1113235207.036962.62020@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
<rgvac_junk@mgcap.com> wrote:
>Look under 'Hacks'.
>
>http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/gauntlet/main.html

Watch out. Some of the locations they list for columns 1 and 2 have
the wrong row.

--
Please see my arcade and pinball items for sale:
http://www.videoracer.com/forsale/