Start / Run command problem

Hi all ...

i've googled this and searched this site .... but i can't find any
info:-

XP2 with latest updates, and i click on 'Run' in the start menu and
nothing happens !

if anyone has any idea... please let me know,

thanks,

Rob

--
robb67

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW (see: Description of Windows XP and Windows Server
2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe): http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310747 )

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"robb67" <robb67.1o3a95@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au> wrote in message news:robb67.1o3a95@no-mx.forums.eyo.com.au...

> Hi all ...
>
> i've googled this and searched this site .... but i can't find any
> info:-
>
> XP2 with latest updates, and i click on 'Run' in the start menu and
> nothing happens !
>
> if anyone has any idea... please let me know,
>
> thanks,
>
> Rob
>

> --
> robb67

Thanks Mark ... that would work if i could actually do Start/Run ,,

But that is the problem i'm actually having !!!!

Do you happen to know any other way to run that command ?

Rob

--
robb67

Pressing ctrl-alt-delete calls up task manager, and the "New Task" button calls up a command line