Trip to TNT amusements Sat.

I just wanted to say I drove out there Sat Afternoon after a flight from San
Antonio. I live in Honeybrook, PA so I figured that since I was half way
over to TNT I'd just go. I was hoping to snag a good cabinet out of the
freebies for a MAME base but the cab's left were a little too small for my
hopes.

Either way I went in and checked out the store part. All I can say is WOW.
For those of you that have never been there is is amazing. Wall to Wall
games all on Free Play and in great condition.

Just wanted to say thanks to Todd for the free cab offers and even though it
didn't work out for me I hope those that picked up the other cabs share
their appreciation.

hopefully we'll have more cabinets in the next two weeks....still 2 outside
this Monday morning!

I stopped by Saturday morning to get a cab, which Todd was gracious enough
to hold for me. One of these days I'll have to stop by just to *enjoy* the
games for once!

Thanks again, Todd! And also to Rita ;)

"Felix T Cat" <cfelix2k@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> I just wanted to say I drove out there Sat Afternoon after a flight from
San
> Antonio. I live in Honeybrook, PA so I figured that since I was half way
> over to TNT I'd just go. I was hoping to snag a good cabinet out of the
> freebies for a MAME base but the cab's left were a little too small for my
> hopes.
>
> Either way I went in and checked out the store part. All I can say is
WOW.
> For those of you that have never been there is is amazing. Wall to Wall
> games all on Free Play and in great condition.
>
> Just wanted to say thanks to Todd for the free cab offers and even though
it
> didn't work out for me I hope those that picked up the other cabs share
> their appreciation.

Next time ask Todd if you can see the warehouse where ALL his games are
stored. Rows and rows and stacks and stacks of games. good grief!!!

Next time ask Todd if you can see the warehouse where ALL his games are
stored. Rows and rows and stacks and stacks of games. good grief!!!

I have, and yes- it's amazing!