sysaudio.sys error

I've been trouble shooting the subject error for a while now and still
haven't come up with a solution. I was originally getting a driver error with
no information on what the driver was. I am now getting a blue screen that
points to sysaudio.sys, and a memory location. The blue screen only comes up
at initial boot up. I am using a SP PCI 16 sound card and have the latest
drivers/software installed (as of yesterday). I am running Win XP home SP2.
Any help would be appreciated.
--
Terry

Sorry for the typo.. that's the Sound Blaster PCI 16 sound card.