Asteroids PCB and Asteroids Deluxe PCB's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have one working Asteroids PCB for sale and 2 x Asteroids Deluxe
PCB's which are working for sale.

$120 shipped anywhere. CA residents add an addt'l $5 for shipping.

John

is that a bulk price or individual?

if its bulk ill take them

Asteroids is sold. 2 Asteroids Deluxe PCB's still left.

John

phoenixarcade.com wrote:
> is that a bulk price or individual?
>
> if its bulk ill take them

Nope. Individual......

John

jeffh01

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Do you still have the asteroids deluxe pcbs for sale?