Closed

Asteroids PCB and Asteroids Deluxe PCB's for sale

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2005 10:08:59 AM

I have one working Asteroids PCB for sale and 2 x Asteroids Deluxe
PCB's which are working for sale.

$120 shipped anywhere. CA residents add an addt'l $5 for shipping.

John

More about : asteroids pcb asteroids deluxe pcb sale

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 10:50:41 AM

is that a bulk price or individual?

if its bulk ill take them
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 11:16:48 AM

Asteroids is sold. 2 Asteroids Deluxe PCB's still left.

John
April 11, 2005 4:07:58 PM

phoenixarcade.com wrote:
> is that a bulk price or individual?
>
> if its bulk ill take them

Nope. Individual......

John
May 3, 2012 11:32:11 PM

Do you still have the asteroids deluxe pcbs for sale?

Quote:

I have one working Asteroids PCB for sale and 2 x Asteroids Deluxe
PCB's which are working for sale.

$120 shipped anywhere. CA residents add an addt'l $5 for shipping.

John

May 4, 2012 4:13:41 PM

You replied to a post that is 7 years old.

Closing necro thread.
!