Closed

Asteroids PCB and Asteroids Deluxe PCB's for sale

I have one working Asteroids PCB for sale and 2 x Asteroids Deluxe
PCB's which are working for sale.

$120 shipped anywhere. CA residents add an addt'l $5 for shipping.

John
5 answers Last reply
More about asteroids asteroids deluxe sale

    is that a bulk price or individual?

    if its bulk ill take them

    Asteroids is sold. 2 Asteroids Deluxe PCB's still left.

    John

    phoenixarcade.com wrote:
    > is that a bulk price or individual?
    >
    > if its bulk ill take them

    Nope. Individual......

    John
  4. Do you still have the asteroids deluxe pcbs for sale?

    Quote:

    I have one working Asteroids PCB for sale and 2 x Asteroids Deluxe
    PCB's which are working for sale.

    $120 shipped anywhere. CA residents add an addt'l $5 for shipping.

    John
  5. You replied to a post that is 7 years old.

    Closing necro thread.

Games Video Video Games Product