FA: Mortal Kombat 1 & 2 Arcade CD Soundtrack and Comic Boo..

I am Ebay auctioning off the promo CD coin-op arcade soundtrack for MK1
and 2 as well as the promo comic book for MK1. These were only
available through mail order from Midway Chicago in the early '90s.
Here are the links to the auctions. Thanks for looking:

Mortal Kombat 1 & 2 CD Soundtrack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169103197&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Mortal Kombat 1 Comic Book
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6169103785&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

is it possible for you to ship overseas?
I am from belgium and am interested in the comic book :)
my ebay ID is olibol, you can check my feedback; many succesfull
international transactions...

thank you in advance

cheerz,
Olivier