MN-700

I just got a new computer... Running Windows X64... Nothing works with it
because or the drivers. Now my MN-700 need new drivers does anyone know if
Microsoft had any updates for it? I did a search online but did not find
anything...

Please help... is there a different way to go to the utility screen? Now I
don’t know what the keys are for the network and cant get the computer to go
online…

Thanks
Tiago Santos

As far as I know, there will not be x64 drivers for the Microsoft networking
products. The line was dropped about 18 months ago, and the section
disbanded.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Tiago Santos" <TiagoSantos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just got a new computer... Running Windows X64... Nothing works with it
> because or the drivers. Now my MN-700 need new drivers does anyone know if
> Microsoft had any updates for it? I did a search online but did not find
> anything...
>
> Please help... is there a different way to go to the utility screen? Now I
> don't know what the keys are for the network and cant get the computer to
> go
> online.
>
> Thanks
> Tiago Santos

you can get to the admin page of the MN700 thru a web browser.
192.168.2.1

default password is admin

you may have to reset the router if you changed the password and can't
remember it and set up a new WPA passphrase. you can do all of that
from a web browser

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:54:03 -0700, Tiago Santos

--

Barb Bowman
MS Windows-MVP