MN-700

I just got a new computer... Running Windows X64... Nothing works with it
because or the drivers. Now my MN-700 need new drivers does anyone know if
Microsoft had any updates for it? I did a search online but did not find
anything...

Please help... is there a different way to go to the utility screen? Now I
don’t know what the keys are for the network and cant get the computer to go
online…

Thanks
Tiago Santos
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    As far as I know, there will not be x64 drivers for the Microsoft networking
    products. The line was dropped about 18 months ago, and the section
    disbanded.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Tiago Santos" <TiagoSantos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I just got a new computer... Running Windows X64... Nothing works with it
    > because or the drivers. Now my MN-700 need new drivers does anyone know if
    > Microsoft had any updates for it? I did a search online but did not find
    > anything...
    >
    > Please help... is there a different way to go to the utility screen? Now I
    > don't know what the keys are for the network and cant get the computer to
    > go
    > online.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tiago Santos

    you can get to the admin page of the MN700 thru a web browser.
    192.168.2.1

    default password is admin

    you may have to reset the router if you changed the password and can't
    remember it and set up a new WPA passphrase. you can do all of that
    from a web browser

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:54:03 -0700, Tiago Santos

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

Routers Drivers Computers Microsoft Networking