REQ: Help with a "project1"

When I turn my pc on there is a "project1" running.. shows in the task
manager. I know it has something to do with Kazaa, which was taken off
my pc... I can find nothing on it.. any ideas? I END TASK on it,
which is fine.. but where and what is it and how to get rid of it. TIA

The new MS beta for Antispyware has an "Advanced Tools" menu item that allows you to identify the maker and use of items on the
Windows startup list. It's called "System Explorer"

MS Antispy software, and FAQ - Download MS anti-spyware beta :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=321cd7a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en and read the FAQ -

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
..