disable a key from keyboard

is there a way to just disable 1 key on a laptop keyboard? i know its a
stupid question but the delete key on my computer is completely jammed and
the key itself is gone. i've taken it apart and tried to see if i could
completely remove the sensor of just that key but couldn't do it... and i
really don't have 200 bucks to spend on a brand new keyboard... thanks so
much!

Have you tried Ebay?? I picked up an almost new keyboard for my Dell last
year for $59.00.
Installed it myself after looking at the manual on the Dell website.
peterk

safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, chocolate in one hand, margarita in the other, body thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"