System Restore

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

HI,

All of a sudden my system restore refuses to restore. It gives error
saying "system can not be restored". I went back as much as a month but
it won't restore.

Any hints before I disable the function and lose all previous points?

Thanks.
Nisha

Hi Nisha,

Here are some troubleshooting tips for System Restore in Windows XP.
Please post the event information from Event Viewer as suggested in
the page below along with any other error message generated by System
Restore. This will help us in diagnosing the problem.
System Restore Failures to restore:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html