Free Monday: Parts boards

Free Monday:

I have a bunch of old mini/main frame custom circuit
boards that have lots of misc chips on them (no 74xx
series, but lots of other good chips). There are
probably 200-250 chips in the 12-13 PCBs. These are
free to the first person whom e-mails and agrees to
pay the shipping for them (I expect around $18 or
so, because of the weight).

Scott C.

Trashed!

Scott C.

Scott Caldwell wrote:
> Free Monday:
>
> I have a bunch of old mini/main frame custom circuit
> boards that have lots of misc chips on them (no 74xx
> series, but lots of other good chips). There are
> probably 200-250 chips in the 12-13 PCBs. These are
> free to the first person whom e-mails and agrees to
> pay the shipping for them (I expect around $18 or
> so, because of the weight).
>
> Scott C.

Whoa... saved at the last minute!

Scott C.