Looking for a summer project

Last response: in Video Games
April 12, 2005 5:49:29 AM

Hi all,
I am Looking for a cab or complete project in the Chicago / Milwaukee area
for summer restoration project. Let me know if you got something for
sale.......Thanks John

More about : summer project

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 5:49:30 AM

Hey John, I got a nice Pole Position project, come and get it!

:-)

Brent
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 5:01:34 PM

Another trip to Vegas hmmmmm very tempting....lol

"John Hacker" <TMC@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I am Looking for a cab or complete project in the Chicago / Milwaukee area
> for summer restoration project. Let me know if you got something for
> sale.......Thanks John

April 14, 2005 5:49:52 AM

Don't give up on that PP just yet.
LMK when your ready to start working on it.
You need to move it were we can get to it.

Troy,

!