Looking for a summer project

Hi all,
I am Looking for a cab or complete project in the Chicago / Milwaukee area
for summer restoration project. Let me know if you got something for
sale.......Thanks John

Hey John, I got a nice Pole Position project, come and get it!

:)

Brent

Another trip to Vegas hmmmmm very tempting....lol

"John Hacker" <TMC@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I am Looking for a cab or complete project in the Chicago / Milwaukee area
> for summer restoration project. Let me know if you got something for
> sale.......Thanks John

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Don't give up on that PP just yet.
LMK when your ready to start working on it.
You need to move it were we can get to it.

Troy,