1. What is your budget? $1400 max with warranty included in that max price
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 17", 15" if significantly cheaper with similar or equivalent specs as a 17"
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? More of a desktop replacement
5. How much battery life do you need? 5+
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Basic games dota 2, diablo 3 maybe
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) ms office, video, web surfing, music/photo
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 1TB preferred, 750gb is ok
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. http://www.hp.com
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3-4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Blue-ray preferred
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Open to any
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. Needs a backlit keyboard full size keyboard with numpad, a matte/non glare screen, and a smaller ssd drive to run the os off of it
Finally it is necessary that the company offer accidental and in home repair. I have shipped multiple laptops out in the passes and nothing but frustration occurs doing that.