disappearing icons.

the individual icons in my favorites & desktop keep reverting to a generic
IE.icon making it immpossible to remember sites.any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about disappearing icons

    You may want to post to one of the Internet Explorer newsgroups for
    assistance. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
    hardware and software only. Make sure you select a group by the version of
    IE you're running.

    If this suddenly started, you might also want to check your system to make
    sure your browser hasn't been hijacked. There is very good information,
    including free tools to check your system, here: www.aumha.org/secure.htm .
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Kim Bosotina" <k.bosotina@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > the individual icons in my favorites & desktop keep reverting to a generic
    > IE.icon making it immpossible to remember sites.any ideas?

Routers Hardware Internet Explorer Microsoft Icons Networking