  • Icons
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
August 27, 2005 5:09:05 AM

the individual icons in my favorites & desktop keep reverting to a generic
IE.icon making it immpossible to remember sites.any ideas?

More about : disappearing icons

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 5:09:06 AM

You may want to post to one of the Internet Explorer newsgroups for
assistance. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
hardware and software only. Make sure you select a group by the version of
IE you're running.

If this suddenly started, you might also want to check your system to make
sure your browser hasn't been hijacked. There is very good information,
including free tools to check your system, here: www.aumha.org/secure.htm .
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC