Tron Freeplay Chip - Bug?

Has anyone had any problems with the Tron freeplay rom from
www.arcadecollecting.com?

It works, but for some reason it tends to auto-start a new game for me
immediately after completing one. It doesn't do this consistently nor
did it start until I filled the score table with a decent number of
scores.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this?

Andrew

Yes I've had it happen to me a bunch of times, but I thought it was from
squeezing the trigger too long.

Andrew

"Derek Stutsman" <derekstutsman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone had any problems with the Tron freeplay rom from
> www.arcadecollecting.com?
>
> It works, but for some reason it tends to auto-start a new game for me
> immediately after completing one. It doesn't do this consistently nor did
> it start until I filled the score table with a decent number of scores.
>
> Just curious if anyone else has seen this?

I noticed the same thing running original code with a bunch of credits
clicked in already, so it could be a timing issue unrelated to the free
play code.

Mike Doyle

I thought the same thing Andrew. I had a hard time trying to continue a
game right after because of it. Might be a glitch.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com