Tron Freeplay Chip - Bug?

Has anyone had any problems with the Tron freeplay rom from
www.arcadecollecting.com?

It works, but for some reason it tends to auto-start a new game for me
immediately after completing one. It doesn't do this consistently nor
did it start until I filled the score table with a decent number of
scores.

Just curious if anyone else has seen this?

More about tron freeplay chip

    Yes I've had it happen to me a bunch of times, but I thought it was from
    squeezing the trigger too long.

    Andrew

    "Derek Stutsman" <derekstutsman@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone had any problems with the Tron freeplay rom from
    > www.arcadecollecting.com?
    >
    > It works, but for some reason it tends to auto-start a new game for me
    > immediately after completing one. It doesn't do this consistently nor did
    > it start until I filled the score table with a decent number of scores.
    >
    > Just curious if anyone else has seen this?

    I noticed the same thing running original code with a bunch of credits
    clicked in already, so it could be a timing issue unrelated to the free
    play code.

    Mike Doyle

    I thought the same thing Andrew. I had a hard time trying to continue a
    game right after because of it. Might be a glitch.

    Mike
    www.habos-arcade.com

    "Andrew" <andrew929@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Yes I've had it happen to me a bunch of times, but I thought it was from
    > squeezing the trigger too long.
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > "Derek Stutsman" <derekstutsman@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Has anyone had any problems with the Tron freeplay rom from
    >> www.arcadecollecting.com?
    >>
    >> It works, but for some reason it tends to auto-start a new game for me
    >> immediately after completing one. It doesn't do this consistently nor
    >> did it start until I filled the score table with a decent number of
    >> scores.
    >>
    >> Just curious if anyone else has seen this?

Video Games