Hi

I am trying to replace the roms on my Gorf board. The midway roms don't
have a type on them, but I know they are 4k.

I have burnt a set of 2732 but they don't work, even though they read
fine in my reader. I have tried each one individually and none of the
eight roms work so its not that I have burnt the roms incorrectly.

Does anyone know what types I need to burn.

Cheers

Rob

I believe Gorf uses 2532.

These are also 4K Eproms,
but have a different pin-out than the 2732
(...they are also a tad more expensive ).

These were made primarily only by Texas Instruments
(although I know Motorola and Hitachi have made some ).

[NB. Be sure your burner can do these; not all of them can ]

Cheers,
Stephan
www.HobbyRoms

====