rao

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002

I have win xp Home edition, my windows update is not working, getting error
after clicking express install.

Another thing, i could not see my yahoo emails after logging into yahoo
email acount ...(page could not be displayed).

Note:We don't have the above problems, win 2K pc's.

What type of firewall or internet security settings to you have? Try loosing
up some of the restrictions or opening the ports for Windows update.