Crazy Climber high score save?

Anyone offer a high score save for Crazy Climber? Seems like a popular
enough game to justify a score save kit...???

Thx..

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I would buy one.

Troy,

Steve Prendergast <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Anyone offer a high score save for Crazy Climber? Seems like a popular
> enough game to justify a score save kit...???
>
> Thx..
>
> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Matt Osborn was thinking of making one but I don't think he's done much on
it. As a matter of fact, his site was down the last I checked.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Anyone offer a high score save for Crazy Climber? Seems like a popular
> enough game to justify a score save kit...???
>
> Thx..
>
> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

> Maybe if you can convince someone like Spaeth to help with the PCB
> design and fab....
> Might be a good candidate for Dave Widel's approach too.

I thought about it. I have a universal board, with rom and nvram that
might work for that. I can configure it for any memory map so it's easy to
do any multi game or hi score kit. It has an optional edge connector for
plugging into the test connector. I guess it's 50/50 as to whether it would
work or not depending on if the solder/component sides are the same as mine.
I was looking at it earlier real briefly but only from the crazy kong side.
I think it will run on a kong board, along with a few other games, but you'd
have to run it in a jamma cab with 2 sticks so I don't know how it would go
over. Probably more work than it's worth. Maybe if Crazy Jr. ever shows up
and runs on the same board.....

I don't have a CC board and have no interest in acquiring one as I like the
game even less than you do. Never could get the hang of the controls. To
be honest though I'm not a big fan of pacman either :O

Dave

---

Has anyone dumped Crazy Jr. yet? I was in contact with a guy that
was going to send me the board so I could dump the ROMs, but
that never panned out. He feared that that would somehow devalue
his game (which he was trying to sell). Whatever guy....

Matt