Mario Bros. CPO

guinness

Nope. The problem is that Nintendo didn't release Mario CPO's...just NOS
control panels..so getting a quality scan is tough.

Appolo was working on the dedicated wide body CPO years ago but the project
has been in a state of flux. They got a scan from Spaeth's NOS panel and
I'm unsure if even thats still around. I wanted this project to go to
fruition years ago but after getting a NOS panel I stopped egging. I'd
still buy one though, as I still have an extra wide body panel.

tim (NH)