Building a Media Center; need list of supported hardware.

I'm searching for a list of WinXP Media Center compatible hardware, yet I
could not find one on the main Microsoft website, could somebody link me
please?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/mediacenter/partners/dfw/partnerlisting.mspx

And you''ll find lots more useful info at www.thegreenbutton.com/community
--