WTT: N/W Sanyo Chassis + Cash for Working 20EZV Chassis

Last response: in Video Games
April 12, 2005 5:03:52 PM

I am frustrated by this chassis. New caps already installed, three new
transistors installed. I can't get rid of the problem (single vertical
line in a horizontal monitor). I give up.

I would like to trade my chassis + cash for a working unit. My chassis
is complete.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.
jim