WTT: N/W Sanyo Chassis + Cash for Working 20EZV Chassis

I am frustrated by this chassis. New caps already installed, three new
transistors installed. I can't get rid of the problem (single vertical
line in a horizontal monitor). I give up.

I would like to trade my chassis + cash for a working unit. My chassis
is complete.

Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.
jim
2 answers Last reply
More about sanyo chassis cash working 20ezv chassis
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have one on ebay right now!!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6170159277&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    How much cash are you talking?

    --
    Art
    "jimmyjet" <jimvisser@kentisd.org> wrote in message
    >I am frustrated by this chassis. New caps already installed, three new
    > transistors installed. I can't get rid of the problem (single vertical
    > line in a horizontal monitor). I give up.
    >
    > I would like to trade my chassis + cash for a working unit. My chassis
    > is complete.
    >
    > Let me know if you are interested.
    > Thanks.
    > jim