Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello everyone,
For the first time since the first computer I have changed the resolution
on my computer from 800X600 to 1280X768 For the last two days I have worked
on the icon and font sizes from Display, Advance Tab everything
has changed size wise. The problem I am having, and I thought one or two of
you smart folks :eek:)
could tell me how to get the font size in the programs I use, get just a
little larger. On the Display I have increased
the font size to Large Fonts and tried Extra Large Fonts, but this did not
change the size of the fonts in the programs.
In 1st Page 2000 the fonts are so small I just can not read them. If anybody
has any ideas, please don't hold back.
Thank you in advance
Bob

In Windows Classic theme, instead of XP theme, you can use the advanced feature of the appearance tab in Display app, the "Item"
dropbox will show an ICON item, and have a FONT setting that changes all program text to that size.

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509