Ian

Please help, I am using windows xp and my whole family has a logon. I have
set up an internet account but my logon is the only one that can access the
internet. Can anybody advise on how to set it up.
Yours Frustrated

If i remember correctly under the dial up box there should be an option to
let everybody on the computer use the account. It will say something like on
me can use this account you have to either detick the box or change the
options. sorry i cant be more specific i havent dialed up to the net in years.